Last Updated: 24/4/2023
Use of the Website
Our Website is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use our Website for any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited purpose or in any manner that violates applicable laws or regulations. You are strictly prohibited from attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of our Website or interfering with the operation or security of our Website in any way.
All content on our Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, audio clips, and software, is owned or licensed by Flowers of Palm Aire and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Without our written consent, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, display, or sell any content from our Website.
You can submit content, such as reviews or comments, to our Website. By submitting any content to our Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content worldwide in any media. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to submit the content and that the content does not violate any third-party rights or applicable laws.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites for convenience, but this does not imply our endorsement or affiliation with those websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. You acknowledge and agree that your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and policies of those websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant that our Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of our website’s content.
Limitation of Liability
Flowers of Palm Aire, its officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is discontinuing your use of our Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Flowers of Palm Aire and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
Modification or Termination
We reserve the right to modify or terminate our Website or these Terms at any time without prior notice. We may also suspend or terminate your access to our Website for any reason, including without limitation for violating these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use our Website will immediately cease, and you must immediately cease all use of our Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the state or country where Flowers of Palm Aire is located without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms or your use of our Website shall be exclusively resolved in the state or federal courts in the jurisdiction of Flowers of Palm Aire.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Flowers of Palm Aire regarding your use of our Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings, whether oral or written.
The failure of Flowers of Palm Aire to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
If any provision of these Terms is found invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Third-Party Services and Ads
The Flowers of Palm Aire website may include links to third-party websites, apps, or other services (“Third-Party Services & Ads”) and third-party advertisements. Flowers of Palm Aire do not control these Third-Party Services and Ads, and Flowers of Palm Aire is not responsible for any Third-Party Services and Ads. Flowers of Palm Aire provides these Third-Party Services and Ads for convenience only. It does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations concerning Third-Party Services and Ads. Your use of Third-Party Services and Ads is at your own risk. When you access Third-Party Services and Ads, the terms and policies of the respective third party apply, including their privacy policies.
Third Party Affiliate Marketing
At Flowers of Palm Aire, we use affiliate marketing and may incorporate third-party affiliate links into our blog posts. We may receive a commission when you click on or purchase through these third-party affiliate links.
Copyright Infringement Claims Policy
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC sec. 512, Flower of Palm Aire has designated a Copyright Agent to receive notices of copyright infringement claims. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written notification that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of violating activity, which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- Information is sufficient to allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
We may notify our users that we have received a notice of infringement through a general notice on our website, an email to a user’s registered email address, or a written communication sent by mail to a user’s physical address as per our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide a counter-notification in writing to our designated agent, which must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, physical address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for the judicial district in which our offices are located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
We have a policy of terminating access to our website for any user who repeatedly infringes the proprietary rights of any third party.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Terms or our Website, please get in touch with us using the following information:
Flowers of Palm Aire
1241 Powerline Rd
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
We will make reasonable efforts to respond to your inquiries promptly.